This was a dry incubation through day 19 and I added 4 tablespoons of water after the egg turner was removed for the hatch that began on day 20. The humidity hung around 15-25% throughout the first 19 days and when I added the water it raised to 65% and steadily lowered to around 35% on the 21st day. I had a heat issue during the hatch that killed a few chicks before they hatched. Most likely cause by the sunny day warming up my metal shop while I had the door closed and didn't have a breeze passing through my shop. My temperature alarm never alerted me.
When I candled the eggs on the 19th day I had 19 clears which is telling me my 3 year old rooster is not getting the job complete plus a handful of hens are the same age as well. The coyote or bobcat snatched my young rooster in February and just replace a young rooster in April. From the 29 developed eggs 17 hatched which isn't a good hatch rate. External conditions most likely reduced this hatch rate.